REV is the Meaning Network. As opposed to social networks, where people often go to check-out or troll, the Meaning Network is where people come to check in and connect in more meaningful ways. We use stories that inspire as the on-ramps to resources for hope, help and purpose. At REV, our content is found within stories, discussions, challenges and groups. Members can easily find content they are looking for by executing a simple search. The results are returned to the member, segmented by types of content that match the search.
Find Content on the REV Web App
- Click on the search icon next to the profile menu in the page header.
- Enter the desired search topic.
- View the search results segmented by the type of content.
On the REV web app, hashtags representing member activity are also available on the left sidebar of the home page. Clicking on any hashtag will take you to that content.
Find Content on the REV Mobile App
1. Select any of the menus at the bottom of the screen EXCEPT the Home menu. The search function does not appear on the Home menu, but it is available under the Activity, Stories, Groups and More menus.
2. Enter the search words at the top of the page, and the results will appear below.