Create an event (required fields)
- Click Create an Event from the Left Side Menu.
- Event Title and Event Description — add your title and description to the corresponding fields at the top of the page.
- Event Time & Date — select start/end dates and times and confirm or adjust the timezone.
- If your event is all day (no specific start/end times), check the All Day Event checkbox. This will remove the start/end time fields.
- If your event is a series, click Schedule Multiple Events. Details for an event series will appear. Choose your event frequency, excluded dates, and a description for the recurrence.
- Note: If you do not select a date or time, the date and time will default to the most recently created event’s date/time.
- Click Submit Event at the bottom of the page once you are ready to publish your event.
Additional event details (optional fields)
1. Event Image — from your desktop, upload an image that will appear on your events calendar and event’s page.
2. Event Tags — select tags that relate to your event. This will help people search and find your event.
Click the search field.
Scroll and find a tag you want to include.
Type the first few letters of the tag.
Once the tag appears, click the tag name.
3. Venue Details — select a venue from the dropdown.
If your venue is not listed, create a new venue by typing it in the dropdown field and hit enter. Then add the venue details in the corresponding fields.
4. Organizer Details — select an organizer from the dropdown.
If your organizer is not listed, create a new organizer by clicking Add Another Organizer. Add the organizer’s details in the corresponding fields.
5. Event Website — add an external link for your event.
6. Tickets — add rsvp and ticket types.