We are looking for leaders of character to share their stories that lead to wisdom, hope, help, purpose, empathy and understanding.
What is meant by “Distribution System”
What We’re Looking For
Here’s a working draft to a distribution doc inspired by Medium:
– What We’re Looking For
– Distribution Disqualifications
- Content that violates REV Community Rules, Standards or Values
- Disqualifying Story Types
- Disqualifying Story Elements Links in Headlines Clipped stories – stories that are only partially on REV and then continued on another site Copyrighted images – writers or publishers should use images they have the rights for and always cite their sources for the images. Resources like Nappy, Pexels, Pixabay and Unsplash are great for sourcing Creative Commons-licensed images. It’s still highly recommended that you provide credit where credit is due. It’s only right. Of course, you can always use your own images. Ad-hominem attacks or rebuttals
- Calls To Action We love meaningful calls to action. A well-placed CTA can help urge people to connect in meaningful relationships, to resources for hope and help and to urge being a part of an inspiring impact or purpose. All CTAs are not to exceed 20% of the total story length.
– Writer Promotion